|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€180.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
UNIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Ability to study in English language
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
BSc Computer Network Administration is a study programme to train the graduates that acquire professional higher education in the field of informatics engineering. acquire professional competencies to design, install and administrate institutional information and communication technology (further referred to as ICT) systems, to maintain hardware and software of the systems, to administer services and serve the users in order to ensure the quality of the services, to plan, coordinate, and implement information security measures, to supervise a group of persons during the implementation of the activities related to design, installation and operation of information and communication technology systems, and to assess engineering solutions with respect to ethic, legal, social, economic, and safety aspects. Graduates are able to apply professional knowledge for solving of engineering tasks and problems, and to work alone and in a team or in a multicultural environment.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS (Culture of Professional language, Professional English, Introduction to Philosophy, Basics of Law);
• Scope of study field subjects – 105 ECTS (Mathematics, Physics, Information Technologies, Engineering Drawing, Basics of Electrical Engineering, Basics of Electronics, Business Economics and Management, Programming, Computer Software and Hardware, Databases, Linux Systems, Computer Networks, Programming Technologies, Software Engineering, Digital Circuits, Computer Network infrastructure Project Human Safety, Graduation paper);
• Specialisation subjects – 21 ECTS (Computer Network Security, MS Windows Systems, Cloud Computing, Information Systems / Wireless systems);
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS (Students can select the studies of free elective subjects from different study programmes);
• Practical Training – Introductory Practice (3 ECTS), Industrial Practice (9 ECTS), and Final Practice (18 ECTS).
Having acquired the qualification of Professional Bachelor of Informatics Engineering the person is competent:
• to perform the work as computer network administrator and computer network support specialist at various professional offices, small or big businesses companies, enterprises and organizations.
• to work as a sale representative.