|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€180.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
UNIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Ability to study in English language
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
BSc Tourism and Hotel Management is a practice focused academic programme furnishing students with knowledge of economic, social and applied sciences as well as the business skills necessary in Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS credits: Business Philosophy, Lithuanian Language, Basics of Psychology, IT Communications);
• Professional subjects – 105 ECTS credits; Economics (Micro-macroeconomics, Business Mathematics, Economical Statistics), Intercultural Tourism Environment (Cultural Heritage, Intercultural Communication, Travel Geography, Tourism Anthropology), Management, Basics of Marketing, Tourism Services and Infrastructure, EU Common Market, Law, Enterprise Accounting, Change Management, Environment and Human Safety, Lithuanian Tourism Resources, Business Ethics, Business English, Foreign Language II (German/French);
• Specialization subjects – 21 ECTS credits: Tourism Marketing, Tourism Company Management, Transportation, Methodology of Excursions; / Hospitality Marketing, Hotel Management, Food Preparation Technology, F&B Service;
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS credits;
• Practical training – 33 ECTS credits (in tourism enterprises / hotels).
• Final Thesis – 9 ECTS credits.
Graduates have a possibility to be employed in any of the following areas of tourism and hospitality industry:
Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Hotels, Airlines, Sport and Leisure Centres, Event Management Enterprises.