|Nominal duration||3,5 years (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€180.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
UNIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Ability to study in English language
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
BSc Infotronics focused academic programme furnishing students with knowledge in wireless communication technology. The students acquire professional competencies in the field of robotic and cybernetics – embedded systems, real-time systems, wireless technology and based network services, special-purpose robotic systems, mobile and wireless communication systems, control systems of renewable energy sources, intelligent system of logistics transport terminals, mobile and industrial robots, programmable control equipment. They are able to design, install and operate mobile and wireless communication technology-based intelligent control or robotic systems and their separate parts, be active and responsible for their activities and results of environmental impact.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS (English, Professional English, Professional Language and Rhetoric, Basics of Law, Human and Industrial Safety);
• Professional subjects – 105 ECTS (Mathematics, Engineering physics, Mechanics, Information Technologies, Engineering Calculations Mat Lab, Engineering Drawing, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Machines, Basics of Programming, Data Management Technology, Software Engineering, Programming, Control Theory, Sensors and Actuators, Electronics, Microprocessors, Ergonomics, Real-time Systems, Embedded and Micro Computed Control Systems);
• Specialisation subjects – 40 ECTS (Computer Software and Hardware, Information and Communication Technologies Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Logical Automation, Process Visualization and 3D Projection, Communication in Control and Computer Systems, Course Project);
• Alternative modules (one elective mandatory) – 11 ECTS ( Mobile and Wireless Communication Systems, Robotic Systems, Control Systems of Renewable Energy Sources);
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS (Students can select the studies of free elective subjects from different study programmes);
• Practical training- Practice of programming (3 ECTS), Training Practice (5 ECTS), Practice of Projection (6 ECTS), Final Practice (16 ECTS).
Having acquired the qualification of Professional Bachelor of Infotronics will be able to work and carry out engineering activities in the following areas:
• Electronics and electrical appliances, energy and photovoltaic industries, computer and software engineering companies;
• Mobile and wireless technology based on intelligent control and robotic systems for adapting plants;
• Research laboratories;
• Specialized software systems and / or their component trading companies.