|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€180.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
UNIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Ability to study in English language
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
BSc Multimedia Technology is a practice focused academic programme furnishing students with knowledge of information engineering and communication, design, social and applied sciences as well as the business skills necessary in European context of Media Communication. The study programme objective is to prepare qualified specialists who are able to assess multimedia product and digital communication demand in the market as well as opportunities for business, design and justify new product concepts, design and develop products that would meet competitive market needs.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS credits (Contemporary Lithuanian, English, Philosophy);
• Professional subjects – 105 ECTS credits (Mathematics, Physics, IT in Publishing, Computer Graphics, Programming, Marketing Planning and Management, Media Communication, Business Economics, Business Management, Human Safety, Basics of Law, Electronic Publishing, Graphic Design, Visualisation and Modelling);
• Specialisation subjects – 21 ECTS credits (2D – Animation, 3D – Animation, Video and Audio Technology, Digital Printing);
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS credits (Students can select the studies of free elective subjects from different study programmes);
• Practical training – 30 ECTS credits (Multimedia Product Design).
Graduates have a possibility to be employed in any of the following areas of digital media industry:
• design, advertising, tourism, architecture media, publishing, IT enterprises, e-management, tax and social insurance institutions, TV studios, production companies, etc.