|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€180.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
UNIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Ability to study in English language
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
BSc Automation Engineering is a study programme training of the professionals who acquire professional higher education in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. They are competitive on the labour market and acquire professional competencies to design, install and operate automatic control and automatic monitoring systems (further referred as to automatic systems), to create programs for process control, to launch and tune automatic systems, to identify and eliminate faults of components in automatic control systems, and to assess engineering solutions with respect to ethic, legal, social, economic, and safety aspects. Graduates know the principles, methods, and techniques of design and analysis of automatic control systems, as well as the characteristics of control objects and automatic system elements, their installation techniques, and industrial safety requirements, and are able to apply professional knowledge for solving of engineering tasks and problems, and to work alone and in a team or in a multicultural environment.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS (Culture of professional language, Professional English, Introduction to Philosophy, Basics of Law);
• Professional subjects – 105 ECTS (Mathematics, Physics, Information Technologies, Engineering Drawing, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Programming, Control Theory, Electronics, Electric Drives and Their Control, Microprocessors, Devices of Control Systems, Data Management Technology, Programmable Logic Control Systems, Business Economics and Management, Human Safety, Graduation Paper);
• Specialisation subjects – 21 ECTS (Automation of Technological Processes and Technical Systems, Course project);
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS (Students can select the studies of free elective subjects from different study programmes;
• Practical training – Introductory practice (3 ECTS), Industrial Practice (9 ECTS), and Final Practice (18 ECTS).
Having acquired the qualification of Professional Bachelor of Electronics and Electrical Engineering the person is competent:
• to perform the work as automation or control engineer or maintenance technician at various manufacturing and automation engineering companies.
• to work as sale representative or business development manager too.